Explore the Quaker way: read about the basics of our faith, find answers to common questions and find a Quaker meeting near you.
You can register your child here.
- Please email (preferred) or U.S. mail your registration to Gretchen.
- Registrations begin as soon as the previous program ends. For example, you may register your child for the September retreat as of PM on the last day of Sessions in August.
- Retreat registrations are on a first-come basis.
- When we move to a wait list you will be notified promptly.
- If your child is unable to attend a retreat because of the wait list, they will be given first priority at the next JYM retreat.
Health & Permission Form Required
- Health & Permission forms can be downloaded and completed here.
- Please remember that we must have a completed Health Form on file for your child.
- New Health & Permission Forms are required at the beginning of each new retreat year.
- If your child attends Sessions, we can use their health & permission form as long as all information remains current.
If your child has medications, special diets, or other needs
Please be sure to indicate on the registration form any special diets, support, or medications your child will need to take while on retreat with us. We ask that you supply us with the name of the medication, the exact dosage and times to be administered.
You can find more information on how we ensure your child is well cared for here.
You may read our Statement on Inclusion here. Please be in touch with Gretchen if you have any concerns or questions. We are proud of our history of helping children with a variety of accomodation needs thrive in our program -- a testimony to our extraordinary staff and loving community.
Signing In at the Retreat
Sign-in at the retreat location for each retreat begins at 5:00 pm on Fridays. Most children arrive between 5:30 and 7:30 pm. Supper is around 7:00 pm, but do know that we're prepared to feed your child no matter what time you arrive. Pickup on Sunday is appreciated by 12:30 pm (though some parents do come earlier to join us for worship, which is always okay).
Our fee structure is a version of the Pay-As-Led approach that New England Quakers adopted for Sessions several years ago. It’s about trust and abundance. Families can pay less or more depending on their budgets–from giving more to support others to zero dollars—no questions asked. $45 is great if budgets are tight; $90/child covers food and supply expenses for our weekends; $150 covers all related costs. Checks can be made payable to NEYM. We find it easiest to receive payment at the retreat rather than ahead of time.