Encouraged by the wonderful energy felt at Sessions around immigration and sanctuary, Friends working for immigration justice in New England have re-launched the Immigration Justice Google Group to stay in touch with each other, to network and share stories, resources, and opportunities for action.
This list is for you if you
- are looking for resources for a community forum in your monthly or quarterly meeting, send out a message!
- want to report on work your monthly or quarterly meeting is doing, inspire us!
- want to share reflections on the spiritual grounding of this work, deepen us!
- want to forge connections with other Quakers in New England engaged in work similar to your own, reach out!
- are sending out an action alert (please include information on how interested Friends can receive further updates off-list).
Please, note that this is a public listserv and not a secure group list. Please don't share sensitive information on the list.
If you have more ideas about how this group can best serve Friends and movements for immigration justice, pleace contact Judy Goldberger or Mary Hopkins.
If you're on Facebook, please visit Quakers Concerned with Immigration Justice—comments and contributions are welcome.