Explore the Quaker way: read about the basics of our faith, find answers to common questions and find a Quaker meeting near you.
The vast majority of Quaker spiritual formation happens in the home and among family and cherished friends. Children are fully spiritual beings so even the very young years are important. Join children on the spiritual journey--be both guide and fellow journeyer in the Light.
- Raise up the spiritual dimension of ordinary situations.
- Name and label the parts of the spiritual journey as you see them taking shape--openings, leadings, waiting for clearness, etc. Help children have a vocabulary to share their experience.
- Take up a simple, daily spiritual practice as a family.
- Look for the deep roots of your family's faith in stories from grandparents and elders.
- Ask elders about the fruits of their long years lived in the Light.