Explore the Quaker way: read about the basics of our faith, find answers to common questions and find a Quaker meeting near you.
Quaker RE Collaborative Conference & Retreat
Religious Education in Action: Activism, Outreach, and Parenting
- Worship in the manner of programmed and unprogrammed Friends.
- Gather and network with Friends from across the Americas who come to share their emergent work.
- Panel and Discussion, Workshops, Interest Groups
- Bonfire evening and swimming in the pond!
- Fellowship, learning, and joy!
We bring the program! As part of the network of QREC, Friends are invited to bring their emerging work, interest group topics, and favorite resources to share.
Our gathering this year includes Friends from Latin America who will spend the week before we gather at Powell House in New England YM, focusing on their RE work in Mexico and Bolivia. They will share with us on Friday evening.
On Saturday, a panel discussion on "Religious Education in Action: Activism, Outreach, and Parenting" will speak to:
- How do we take the lessons of Quaker religious education beyond the meetinghouse and church?
- Where do life-long spiritual formation and activism, outreach, and parenting intersect?
Registration opens May 15 on the Powell House website, powellhouse.org