Join us for a 90-minute online workshop for Friends seeking to uplift and nurture individual ministries among New England Quakers.
The workshop is hosted by New England Yearly Meeting's Legacy Gift Committee and will feature a presentation by grantors and awardees sharing their experiences negotiating how to value gifts of Quaker Ministry, followed by small group conversations. We’ll share resources, advice, and questions. After the workshop, participants are welcome to stay on Zoom to continue the conversation.
Throughout the workshop, speakers and participants will explore questions such as:
- What is needed for those experiencing calls to ministry to be released to faithfully respond to this leading to carry out this ministry, witness, or project?
- What does care and accountability look like?
- What assumptions do we have about money, simplicity, and what “time” is worth? How is privilege affecting how we approach funding?
- How do meetings approach fiscal oversight?
- How do we re-sacrimentalize time?
Join us and bring your story, your questions, your wisdom, and your listening heart.
Register here for this free workshop.