Steve Davison will lead this series. His related pamphlet (PHP #444) is recommended reading—if you do not already have a copy, there is an option to order it when you register ($10.50 with shipping).
Limit of 30 participants. Click to view the schedule.
In this program participants will:
Share our experiences of gathered meetings;
Discuss the history of the gathered meeting and its current state in our meetings;
Explore together these questions:
- What is a gathered meeting?
- How do you know whether a meeting has been gathered?
- Why is a gathered meeting important?
- How can we foster gathered meetings as individuals and meetings?
- What challenges and opportunities do we find in participating in meeting for worship online?
- What role does vocal ministry play in nurturing a gathered meeting?
Together, we will come away better prepared to help create opportunities for our home meetings to experience being gathered.