- Online Registration
- General Info
- Theme & Program
- Jubilee Agenda
- Youth Programs
- PDF Forms
- NEYM Home Page
New England Yearly Meeting (NEYM) Annual Sessions 2010 is NOW meeting on the campus of Bryant University (Saturday, August 7 to Thursday, August 12, 2010). For directions to the campus click here. See the YM News for more information.
The NEYM Office at Bryant University is at (401) 319-8860 (voice), (401) 319-8862 (FAX) or email@example.com. Sunday (August 8) check-in is at the Hall 16 room 308C, from 8–9am, 4:15–5:15pm, and 7–9pm (click the link to see a map of the campus).
Online Registration is STILL open. Click the menu item above.
Sunday edition of the YM News, including descriptions of worship opportunities, the Sunday schedule with detailed listings of the 4:15pm "Jubilee Time" afternoon activities and the 9pm evening interest groups, other announcements, contact information, access resources, and more. . .
7:00 - 8:15 Breakfast (Salmanson Dining Hall, Unistructure)
9:00 Meeting for Worship (Bello Center)
Worship & Singing (all ages)
Young Friends & Junior YM leave 9:45
- Unprogrammed Worship
11:30 - 1:00 Lunch (Salmanson Dining Hall, Unistructure)
2:30 Anchor Groups (Location listed on your nametag)
4:15 USFW (United Society of Friends Women) "Kenyan Tea" (Rotunda, Unistructure)
4:15 Intergenerational Activities (Rotunda, Unistructure)
4:15 - 5:15 Open meeting to hear concerns sponsored by Ministry & Counsel (See Yearly Meeting News* for location)
5:00 - 6:30 Dinner (Salmanson Dining Hall, Unistructure)
7:00 Plenary Gathering with Young Friends (Bello Center)
- Reading of Saturday’s minute(s) of exercise
- Young Friends Unity Agenda: accept and approve
- Unity Agenda: accept and approve
- Reading and approval of minutes
- Meeting to Hear God’s Call
- Body holds clerks table in prayer during discernment and drafting of minutes
- Reading of minute(s) of exercise
9:00 Interest groups (See Yearly Meeting News* for topics and locations)
Registration Check-in on Sunday will be from 8–9am, 4:15–5:15pm, and 7–9pm (Hall 16, room 308C)
* The Yearly Meeting News is available Saturday-Wednesday mornings at breakfast and on the web at sessions.neym.org/yearly-meeting-news, with information about events at Sessions. Deadlines for submissions: Sunday at noon; Monday and Tuesday at 1:30pm. Drop off materials at the Info Desk, located in the Rotunda in the Unistructure. Announcements, notices, and flyers not specifically related to Sessions will not be included in the YM News. Please check with the Info Desk for where to post these items.
Viv Hawkins on Individual Witness