- Online Registration
- General Info
- Theme & Program
- Jubilee Agenda
- Youth Programs
- PDF Forms
- NEYM Home Page
New England Yearly Meeting (NEYM) Annual Sessions 2010 is NOW meeting on the campus of Bryant University (Saturday, August 7 to Thursday, August 12, 2010). For directions to the campus click here. See the YM News for more information.
The NEYM Office at Bryant University is at (401) 319-8860 (voice), (401) 319-8862 (FAX) or email@example.com. Saturday (August 7) check-in is at the Hall 16 Lobby, 10am to 5pm and 9pm to 10pm (click the link to see a map of the campus).
Online Registration is STILL open. Click the menu item above.
Friday/Saturday edition of the YM News, including descriptions of worship opportunities, the Saturday schedule, Jubilee Agenda, Jr. YM wheel rules, announcements, contact information, access resources, and more. . .
9:30 Permanent Board (Room 347, Unistructure)
9:30 Ministry & Counsel (Room M44, Unistructure)
10:00 Registration begins (Hall 16 Lobby)
11:30 – 1:00 Lunch [Note: Saturday arrivals purchase lunch at the door] (Salmanson Dining Hall, Unistructure)
1:00 – 2:45 Committee meetings (See Yearly Meeting News* for location)
2:00 Meeting for Worship (Rotunda, Unistructure)
3:00 – 4:15 Parent/Sponsor & Youth Orientations for all youth programs and childcare (See Yearly Meeting News* for location)
5:00 – 6:30 Dinner (Salmanson Dining Hall, Unistructure)
5:00 Registration closes
6:45 Opening Celebration (all ages) (Bello Center)
- Introduction to Jubilee Sessions 2010 and Meetings to Hear (and Answer?) God’s Call
- Opening rituals: roll call, introductions, etc [Children & Youth Staff leave around 7:30pm]
- Introduction of Unity Agenda
- Body holds clerks table in prayer during discernment and drafting of minutes
- Reading and approval of regular minutes
- Reading of minute(s) of exercise
9:00 – 10:00 Registration continues (Hall 16 Lobby)
* The Yearly Meeting News is available Saturday-Wednesday mornings at breakfast and on the web at sessions.neym.org/yearly-meeting-news, with information about events at Sessions. Deadlines for submissions: Sunday at noon; Monday and Tuesday at 1:30pm. Drop off materials at the Info Desk, located in the Rotunda in the Unistructure. Announcements, notices, and flyers not specifically related to Sessions will not be included in the YM News. Please check with the Info Desk for where to post these items.